TITLE: Who’s Your Daddy
RELEASE SIZE: 4.05 GB
DEVELOPER: Evil Tortilla Games
PUBLISHER: Evil Tortilla Games
RELEASE DATE: 23 Dec, 2015
GENRE: Action, Casual, Indie
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (21,971)
💡 After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer:
About This Game
Who’s Your Daddy presents a lighthearted multiplayer experience, pitting a bewildered father against the dangers that threaten his infant son. Engage in hilarious parenting antics with up to 7 friends as you navigate a competitive environment filled with zany physics and over 69 peculiar household items that could spell trouble for the little one. Prove your parenting prowess and embrace the laughter in this casual and comical game.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program.
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip.
3) Wait for the extraction to end.
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator.
How To Play OnLine
1) Download Steam-Fix.
2) Copy the content of this crack to your game folder.
3) Start Steam , go to your profile.
4) Run the game through Classic\WhosYourDaddy.exe or Remake\WhosYourDaddy.exe, which is in the game folder.
5) In-game -> Joining: Play Online -> Custom Game -> Join a room from the list.
Hosting: Play Online -> Custom Game -> Create Game -> Setup Game Rules -> Wait for players to join -> Start.
6) Play & Enjoy!
Modes: MultiPlayer | Co-op
Fix From: OnlineFix
1.Ensure that Spacewar is installed. To install it, press the Windows Key + R and enter the following command. (steam://install/480).
2. If certain files are being incorrectly flagged as a false positive, it is recommended to disable your antivirus (if necessary).
3. In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
4. If you are playing an online game with your friends, it is not recommended to use a firewall to block the game.
5. Turn Off your AntiVirus and block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online.
6. When games are installed on your system drive, it might be necessary to execute the game with administrative privileges.
7. If you have a VAC ban, you will be unable to play online games. Consider creating a new account if the account you plan to use has any such bans.
- OS: Windows XP 64
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 460/Radeon HD 5850/Intel HD 4600 with at least 1024 MB video RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Download The Game
✅ We recommend referring to the section “How to download/How to play online (if is the case)” for guidance.
[Steam Fix V2] [3.64MB]: