RELEASE NAME: Travellers Rest
RELEASE SIZE: 228 MB
Title: Travellers Rest
DEVELOPER: Isolated Games
PUBLISHER: Isolated Games
RELEASE DATE: 28 Jul, 2020
GENRE: Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG, Simulation, Early Access
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (2,969)
💡 After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer:
About This Game
Picture yourself as an innkeeper with a mission to turn a shabby inn into a lively gathering place. Take charge of brewing your own beer, managing a farm, venturing into new lands, and forming connections with your customers to bring your dream of a fantastical tavern to life!
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program.
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip.
3) Wait for the extraction to end.
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator.
1.Ensure that Spacewar is installed. To install it, press the Windows Key + R and enter the following command. (steam://install/480).
2. If certain files are being incorrectly flagged as a false positive, it is recommended to disable your antivirus (if necessary).
3. In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
4. If you are playing an online game with your friends, it is not recommended to use a firewall to block the game.
5. Turn Off your AntiVirus and block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online.
6. When games are installed on your system drive, it might be necessary to execute the game with administrative privileges.
7. If you have a VAC ban, you will be unable to play online games. Consider creating a new account if the account you plan to use has any such bans.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with shader model 4.0+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Download The Game
✅ We recommend referring to the section “How to download/How to play online (if is the case)” for guidance.