TITLE: Moonglow Bay
RELEASE SIZE: 800 MB
RELEASE DATE: 26 Oct, 2021
GENRE: RPG, Casual, Adventure
ALL REVIEWS: Mixed (317)
💡 After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer:
About This Game
Embark on a captivating fishing adventure in Moonglow Bay, where you assume the role of a novice angler. Collaborate with friends, family, and neighbors to cultivate your fishing abilities, foster meaningful connections, and mend the divided community of a secluded town. Immerse yourself in the heartwarming tale of restoration as you explore the depths of Moonglow Bay and bring harmony back to its inhabitants.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program.
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip.
3) Wait for the extraction to end.
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator.
1.Ensure that Spacewar is installed. To install it, press the Windows Key + R and enter the following command. (steam://install/480).
2. If certain files are being incorrectly flagged as a false positive, it is recommended to disable your antivirus (if necessary).
3. In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
4. If you are playing an online game with your friends, it is not recommended to use a firewall to block the game.
5. Turn Off your AntiVirus and block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online.
6. When games are installed on your system drive, it might be necessary to execute the game with administrative privileges.
7. If you have a VAC ban, you will be unable to play online games. Consider creating a new account if the account you plan to use has any such bans.
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i3 Skylake | AMD FX-6000
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 260X | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Download The Game
✅ We recommend referring to the section “How to download/How to play online (if is the case)” for guidance.