TITLE: Call of Duty: Black Ops II
RELEASE SIZE: 13 GB
RELEASE DATE: 12 Nov, 2012
GENRE: Action, Shooter
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (16,837)
💡 After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer:
About This Game
Challenging the limits of fan expectations set by its record-breaking entertainment franchise, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II thrusts players into the intense realm of a Cold War set in the near future.
Plutonium is a multiplayer modification project for Black Ops II which will allow you to play using their dedicated servers just like how you would play Black Ops II normally but with added features. Using dedicated servers you will be able to join and create your own server just the way you want it. Your server. Your rules
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program.
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip.
3) Wait for the extraction to end.
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator.
How To Play OnLine
1) Launch the game through plutonium.exe.
2) You will need to register an account here.
3) Login your account in the launcher.
4) Click on T6 Multiplayer/T6 Zombies.
5) It will ask the directory on first launch, select BO2 Plutonium Folder.
6) You can now press Play and wait for the game to start.
Joining: Press F10 to open the overlay and click on server you want to join.
7) Play & Enjoy!
Modes: MultiPlayer | Co-op
Fix From: Plutonium
Note: Game is using unofficial dedicated servers and experience will depend on latency of the game servers
1.Ensure that Spacewar is installed. To install it, press the Windows Key + R and enter the following command. (steam://install/480).
2. If certain files are being incorrectly flagged as a false positive, it is recommended to disable your antivirus (if necessary).
3. In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
4. If you are playing an online game with your friends, it is not recommended to use a firewall to block the game.
5. Turn Off your AntiVirus and block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online.
6. When games are installed on your system drive, it might be necessary to execute the game with administrative privileges.
7. If you have a VAC ban, you will be unable to play online games. Consider creating a new account if the account you plan to use has any such bans.
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7. Windows XP is not supported
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB for 32-bit OS or 4 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3870 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 16 GB
- Sound: DirectX 11.0c compatible
- Additional: Broadband connection required for activation and multiplayer gameplay
Download The Game
✅ We recommend referring to the section “How to download/How to play online (if is the case)” for guidance.
Part 1 to 4 [4 GB]
Fix already included